After much consideration, we have decided to cancel Record Raid. Recent NOAA models have the storm shifting towards New Orleans, and project over 50% chance of flash floods on Saturday afternoon. Also, the situation with the Mississippi river levee is simply too unpredictable. At the end of the day, it’s just a bunch of records, and we don’t want records to be on anybody’s mind when they should be thinking about their safety over these next few days. And it would be a nightmare scenario if somebody’s house flooded while they were at our event.
Vendors, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like your table refunded.
We plan to reschedule very soon. Be sure to join the mailing list to be notified when the new date arrives.